2 c. frozen banana
4 tbs P2B
1.5 tbs Cacao powder
.5c. frozen pineapple
4tbs. almond milk
1 pkt ProtLife chocolate protein powder
1tbs coconut oil
- Place banana, P2B, 1 tbs. cacao powder, frozen pineapple, and almond milk into blender.
- Puree ingredients until texture resembles that of ice cream.
- Place contents into bowl, and set in freezer.
- Take the coconut oil, honey, remaining cacao powder and half of the protein powder and place into bowl. Mix until dough like substance forms.
- either place into bag and squeeze small drops onto plate, or roll small chocolate chip size pieces and place onto sheet.
- Freeze the chocolate chips for 3 minutes.
- Take ice cream out of freezer. Place remaining protein powder on top.
- Take chocolate Chips out of freezer and place onto sundae.
- Enjoy ice cream!
Click here for video on how to make banana ice-cream