2 c. frozen banana
1 c. frozen pineapple
4 tbs. coconut cream, unsweetened
.5 tbs. molasses, unsulfured
4 tbs. ground or finely shredded, unsweetened coconut
4 tbs. coconut milk
- place banana, pineapple, molasses, coconut cream, and coconut milk into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add in coconut shreds. Blend until well incorporated.
- Place contents into tupper-ware container. Freeze until contents are set.
- Take contents out and enjoy
2 scoops vanilla whey isolate protein powder
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs honey
- Put all ingredients into large mug.
- Mix all ingredients well
- Place into microwave for 3 minutes
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Enjoy
1 c. frozen banana slices
3 tbs almond milk
2 scoops Chocolate Whey isolate protein powder
2 tbs. coconut oil( melted)
.25 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
1 tbs cacao powder
2 tsp honey
- Put banana slices, almond milk, and protein powder into food processor.
- Process ingredients until well blended.
- Put contents into bowl, set in freezer.
- Take out another small bowl.
- Mix coconut oil and honey together.
- add in shredded unsweetened coconut and cacao powder.
- If the coconut oil is still warm, let it cool down enough so that it wont melt ice cream on contact, but is still in liquid form.
- Take ice cream out of freezer and pour crunch coat evenly on top.
- Put ice cream back into freezer for 6-10 min.
- Take ice cream out and enjoy
1 c frozen banana
2 tbs almond butter
2 tbs almond milk
.5 c. frozen sliced strawberries
.25 c fresh sliced strawberries
1.5 tbs maple syrup
- Take frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and almond milk and add to food processor, blending until smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Continue to process until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Either enjoy immediately or freeze to eat later
1 scoop vanilla whey isolate Protein powder
.5 scoop Muscle Tech chocolate whey protein
1/4 c. almond milk
.5 tsp turmeric
2 tbs. P2B
- Blend both protein powders, turmeric, cinnamon, and P2B together in mixing bowl.
- Add milk and egg, stirring until well mixed.
- Either add of the batter into pan for one pancake, or add a little bit to make a stack of small pancakes
- Once pancake starts to form bubbles(after about 2 minutes), take a spatula and flip to other side.
- Leave in Pan for another two minutes.
- Let cool then top with favorite healthy treats
*Some cool ways to dress the pancake that are healthier than fake syrup and whip cream are:
-1 can black Beans( or about 1.5 cups)
-9 tbs. Live G Free flour
-1 tbs. minced garlic
-.5tbs. black pepper
-.5 tbs. crushed red pepper flakes
- Put Black beans and eggs into blender. Blend until ingredients resemble a liquid.
- Pour black bean blend into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- Divide mix into 7 portions.
- Take one portion, and place into skillet. Press down gently so it resembles a flat patty.
- Cook about 2 minutes per side, or until mix is no longer doey.
- Cook remaining patties.
calories per patty: about 11o
Black Bean Creamy burger.
Udi’s Gluten free roll
black bean burger
- Lightly toast roll in a pan.
- Place one tablespoon of creamcheese on each half of roll
- Heat up black bean burger
- Place black bean burger onto roll and enjoy
calories: about 520
*calorie counts are estimated, and not exact*