1 scoop vanilla whey isolate Protein powder
.5 scoop Muscle Tech chocolate whey protein
1/4 c. almond milk
.5 tsp turmeric
2 tbs. P2B
- Blend both protein powders, turmeric, cinnamon, and P2B together in mixing bowl.
- Add milk and egg, stirring until well mixed.
- Either add of the batter into pan for one pancake, or add a little bit to make a stack of small pancakes
- Once pancake starts to form bubbles(after about 2 minutes), take a spatula and flip to other side.
- Leave in Pan for another two minutes.
- Let cool then top with favorite healthy treats
*Some cool ways to dress the pancake that are healthier than fake syrup and whip cream are:
- Kozy Shack rice pudding and sliced strawberries
- Chocolate Peanutbutter Icing
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- honey and coconut oil
One thought on “Chocolate Peanutbutter Protein Pancake”